A question I am asked often is what information and / or documents do I need to provide?
Because I am required to verify your income and financial information before giving you a mortgage loan, the items I request will provide the most complete picture of your financial history.
Below are the documents I will need from you when we meet:
- Income Tax returns 2011-2012 (W2’s and 1099 if received) (2013 if filed or extension)
- Paystubs for the last 30 days
- Copy of Drivers License and SS card
- Mortgage Statement and hazard insurance declaration page for all real estate owned
- Asset statement most recent 60 days (checking, savings, 401K, stocks/bonds etc.)
- If Self Employed will need corporate tax returns (1120’s or K1’s) previous 2 years
- Additional income details if you receive other sources of income and would like it considered (child support, secondary job, etc.)
These documents may also be required depending on your circumstances:
- Divorce Decree
- Bankruptcy Discharge
- If you are receiving a gift for your down payment, we will need a letter detailing the gift and mention that the money does not need to be re-paid.
- Purchase contract (Purchase loans only)
Please contact me with any questions and if you can’t find everything, we can start with the basics.