There are a large number of home loans and programs available with new programs arriving each month. Explore the list at right, where you’ll find complete details of various home loan programs.
Loan Program Overview
Through our strategic network of lending partners, we routinely close even the most complex deals at some of the most competitive rates in the market. Combine that network with our direct lending capabilities, and we have even more flexibility to provide you with the unique solutions you may require.
On every deal, we leverage our full range of resources, each designed to assist you through every stage of life. Whether you’re a first time home buyer requiring an FHA loan or 1% down Conventional Loan, a complicated refi, bank statement as income loans, or a reverse mortgage solution, My Lender Jackie and Right Choice Mortgage possess the expertise and the tools to get it done, even in today’s tough environment.
- Purchase, Refinance, and HELOC solutions
- Loans available up to $5 million – 10% Down Jumbo Loans
- 1-year tax return loans
- Loans for first time homebuyers – Special low down payment programs as low as 1% Down Conventional with NO MI and 100% LTV programs for FHA and VA (0% Down)
- Foreign National loans
Bank Statement Loans
- Loans that use the deposits as income for Self Employed – Entrepreneurs
- Loans for borrowers with recent Bankruptcy – short sale or foreclosure – Purchase and Refinance
Reverse Mortgage Loans
A reverse mortgage is a loan against the equity in the home that provides tax-free cash advances but requires no payments during the term of the loan. Since there are no monthly payments during the life of the loan, the balance grows larger and the equity gets smaller.
The loan is not due and payable until the borrower no longer occupies the home as a principal residence, e.g., the last surviving borrower sells, moves out permanently or passes away.
You must be at least 62 years old and own your own home or condominium in order to qualify for a reverse mortgage. There are no income or credit requirements to qualify. Based on the amount of benefit which you qualify for, you may be eligible for a reverse mortgage even if you still owe money on your first mortgage.
In addition, My Lender Jackie – Right Choice Mortgage provides the following services to you at no charge:
Pre-Qualifying for Purchase Transactions
- Right Choice Mortgage will evaluate your financials and issue a pre-approval letter for you or your real estate agent within 24 hours of the request. Getting Pre-approved before shopping has become fundamental to the real estate industry. Due to increased market activity, clients who are pre-approved can now enter into a purchase transaction with no financing contingencies. Right Choice Mortgage also offers loan approval (DU) prior to the property selection, if requested.
- Property profiles
- Legal descriptions
- Current vesting, Change of vesting, Trust vesting
- Discounts on
titlewith one of the major title companies
(with signed authorization)
- Complete tri-merge report with all 3 credit scores
- Credit profiles
- Assistance in correcting erroneous credit with the major reporting bureaus
- Provide detailed comparable listings to assist with establishing
valuefor refinancing, purchases, and estate planning