Partner with Jackie at Right Choice Mortgage and find a place to call home
The freedom and security that come from owning a home are major reasons to become a homeowner. Putting down roots frees you from rising rent, but it also grants you so much more. As a mortgage lender with nearly 20 years of experience serving California, we’re here to help you secure these advantages and more.
The benefits of homeownership abound
Becoming a homeowner has many benefits. Here are some financial, social, and personal advantages for you to consider:
- No more Rent increases. Considering rent costs go up about 5% a year, locking in a fixed rate (at some of the lowest rates in history) guarantees your monthly payment won’t change.
- Enjoy tax benefits. Check with your CPA, and you should find that you will be able to deduct mortgage interest, as well as closing costs from your home purchase.
- Build equity. In California, owning a home = increasing value over time. You can leverage your capital with equity loans. (2nd mortgages or home equity lines) Home Equity loans have significantly lower interest rates than credit cards. If needed, they can be used for home improvements, debt consolidation, and college education.
- Joining community. When you settle down into one area, it allows you and your loved ones to build long-lasting relationships and connections with members of the community.
- Pride of ownership. Home Depot, Lowes and Ace Hardware become your new favorite stores and you can make any changes & improvements as you please.
Here’s your Top 3 List when creating your plan to become a First Time Homebuyer.
1. Get Pre-Approved. Based on your credit, Jackie can educate you about your mortgage options. Learning the benefits and drawbacks of different loan types will help you make an informed choice. Jackie explains it in easy to understand terms and is happy to answer the many questions you will have about the process.
2. How much of a down payment? Jackie has programs for as low as 3% down. There are multiple options for down payments, Jackie will explain the benefits of each. Call her today to get your FREE credit report and get your questions answered.
3. Check your credit. Connect with a Mortgage Professional, like Jackie, who has the ability to check your credit repeatedly without harming it—something you cannot do. If your credit is not up to snuff, don’t worry, Jackie can also help you form a plan for improving your score, which will help you get a better interest rate.
Call Jackie 949 -600-0944 for your FREE Credit report today.
No Hidden Fees - No Obligation - No Upfront Costs